The AntiSec movement mayhem continues as the latest document dump is targeting the Democrats of Orange Country.
While Abhaxas was busy dumping parts of the Florida voting database, it seems that Anonymous was busy with a leak of their own. In a tweet, AnonymousIRC comments, “Honestly, we don’t even care if it’s authentic. We are inside your networks.”
The data, which was posted to Pastebin, appears to be details of the Orange Country member list as well as a “Precinct Committeeperson Handbook”. Anonymous comments in the release, “Greetings Orange County Dem’s, you can thank Roberta Bailey for allowing us access to this information. Lulz, thanks for your members list. ”
The leak is also a part of “OpOrlando” which began late last month after members of the “Food Not Bombs” activist group were detained for feeding the homeless.
- Anonymous Declares War on Orlando (serpentsembrace.wordpress.com)
- Hackers Disable Orlando Web Sites – NYTimes.com (mbcalyn.wordpress.com)
- Anonymous Targets Orlando In ‚Food Not Bombs‘ Arrests (snakesan.wordpress.com)
- Hacker Hits Universal Orlando, Chamber Sites (serpentsembrace.wordpress.com)
- Anonymous To Operation Orlando (serpentsembrace.wordpress.com)